Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Lieber Besucher, herzlich willkommen bei: Zeitwort Nachrichten Diskussionsforum. Falls dies dein erster Besuch auf dieser Seite ist, lies bitte die Hilfe durch. Dort wird dir die Bedienung dieser Seite näher erläutert. Darüber hinaus solltest du dich registrieren, um alle Funktionen dieser Seite nutzen zu können. Benutze das Registrierungsformular, um dich zu registrieren oder informiere dich ausführlich über den Registrierungsvorgang. Falls du dich bereits zu einem früheren Zeitpunkt registriert hast, kannst du dich hier anmelden.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 00:46

Re: Holocaust Witze im israelischen Fernsehen!

Dann besteht die ganze Welt aus Maertyrern!
:D

Die Werbung ist nur für Gäste sichtbar!

JonDonym anonymous proxy servers

IP-Check

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 00:54

der eberndorfer hat wirklich einen schuss, sagenhaft
lg. str.

nicht jeder, der stroh im kopf hat ist ein bauer

ASY

33.333 Beiträge sind genug

• »ASY« ist männlich
  • »ASY« ist der Autor dieses Themas
  • Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 00:57

@ qualtinger,

deine Antwort verstehe ich nicht. Weiß denn die ganze Welt vom Unsinn der Lenkung? :roll:

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 20:33

Hello,

qualtinger, thank you for the quick translation..

ASY, I never heard this quote from Sharon. I think saying Israel controls the US is going too far, however Israel has indeed to much influence in America and I personally think in the long run it damages both countries. This influence is due to common interests (mostly military ties between the countries), and in alot of ways because of the American jewish community, which is a bit confused about its own identity.

I know how hard it is too find information, I just hope you don't give up and keep reading and taking an interest in our politics. I think it's lovely people around the world actually care. I can only offer you one idea - visit Israel (don't laught:). You can see things in your own eyes, you can visit occupied Palestine, you can talk to people and not be dependent on some journalists.

Anyway for all you forum participants - it was lovely to discover your little place on the net. Keep on discussing, bashing and arguing. Just remember - not all the Israelis support the occupation. True, there's not alot of us, but we try to make a difference. So the next time you meet a person (from anywhere in the world) let him enjoy the benefit of the doubt, listen to him before you judge and treat him with the same friendliness and hospitality you treated me!

Nice meeting you all, peace, Lior.

IP-Check

ASY

33.333 Beiträge sind genug

• »ASY« ist männlich
  • »ASY« ist der Autor dieses Themas
  • Private Nachricht senden

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 22:27

Hi floyd151!

I have today unfortunately very little time, therefore I cannot answer. Perhaps you are interested to Israel-critical homepage. What do you think of their contents?

http://vho.org/index2.html
http://www.radioislam.org/jewish-photos/…htos/usrael.htm
http://www.radioislam.org/
http://www.radioislam.org/jewish-photos/index.htm

Mittwoch, 21. Februar 2007, 22:35

Hello Floyd151,

People concerned very often are the last ones to know about a matter because they might interfere. I, too, didn't hear Sharon talk and I cannot judge if he really said such things. But on the other hand, Jertez Israel could not exist and act the way it does without a lot of influence on US. There is, of course American interest in the existence of Israel but not in everything the Israeli government decides and does. If US regarded Israel as a kind of bridgehead in Middle East only, it certainly could not act so independently.

Going to Israel to have a look at the situation? Well, it is a land at war with restricted areas. I don't think anyone can see or talk to anybody, especially to anybody who uses to say بـسم الله الرحمن الرحيم and الله اكبر. I know that there are Palestinians leading a more or less normal life, but if everything was normal, why then is there terrorism? Why is a wall being built? Why does the situation in this small country have so much influence on nearly the rest of the world?

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007, 01:50

@ ASY,
Viele um nicht zu sagen die meisten Meschen spueren es oder wissen es. Aber keiner erhebt sich aus eigener bequemlichkeit um etwas dagegen zu unternehmen. Tut jemand wirklich was so ist er entweder ein Held - oder tot.
Q.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007, 02:12

@ floyd151,
De nada! Querulator would say. :D (means: Its my pleasure)
However I think there enough intelligent people in this forum to write and read the English language. So we don't have to translate each contribution. If not, there are plenty translation sites on the Internet. :D
To the point!
Well, its very interesting you confirm the political picture we got from Israel now. It seems Israel claims an endless sue the whole World to be guilty because of the Holocaust. Stupid restrictions of press liberty issued by former European Nazi Countries do the rest of stirring the heat. I mean as a generation born after all that history happen, nobody can make us responsible for the past. It looks like Jewish people are the same kind of prosecutors like catholic blamers of the original sin of the Jewish folks.
A endless force of violence!
Hopefully the new generation of young people are more smart then our ancestry and eternity yesterday posters.
Best regards
Q.

IP-Check

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007, 02:57

@ qualtinger

Better forget the translation sites! All I saw or tested up to now does not satisfy, at least not if German is involved. If you have enough idea about a certain language, it may help. nce I had a geman text translated into English - bad enough but the retranslation into German was unsuitable. It had the level of mails I got from China once.

BTW: I still don't know what "capialism" is.

Anonymous

unregistriert

Donnerstag, 22. Februar 2007, 03:09

Queru!!!
You as a educated intelligent mature guy should know:
capialism is capitalism without a "t"
tztztz! About everything I have to care - like to my children! They also are not able to complete, just disassemble!
I did it for you to get you satisfied!
:D :D :D

Thema bewerten